8 Important things you must know before you order a corporate gift
Corporate gifting is a growing industry and we feel we have some great advice to share. Here are eight things we believe everyone should know about corporate gifting before they start their gifting journey!
- Corporate gifts can have either a positive or negative affect on business partners. However gifts with meaning and provenance leave a profound, long lasting impression.
- The gift you choose says a great deal about your brand. Make sure what you give aligns closely with your unique brand values.
- Think quality over quantity. Choose the best quality product of its kind so it lasts.
- Gifts with a story are greatly appreciated- perhaps the gift's provenance; the designer or maker; the level of social responsibility; sustainability; or that it's provided by a minority group. Whatever story you choose to tell, your gift has a greater chance of being cherished and talked about.
- Presentation really does matter. The unboxing experience adds to the excitement and anticipation of receiving a gift. Pay great attention to detail and make sure the packaging looks as good as the gift itself.
- A personal touch on the card makes a huge impact. This is one of the easiest things to do and will make a big difference.
- Business gifting is influenced by social movements and social responsibility. Think of #australianmade #buyregional #sustainablegifting #handmade if there's a cause that fits with your business values, use it.
- Many people associate gifts with a high level of indulgence they normally don't treat themselves to don't leave expectations high and dry!
Get in touch at [email protected] or call us on 02 7228 9827. We'd like to offer you a free consultation offer book a personal call to discuss your unique corporate gifting needs or order your gifts today at: www.countryculture.com.au Yes! Let's chat.