Warehouse Guru Staff Member
We are very excited to announce we have opened a secondary Country Culture warehouse and we are seeking a Warehouse Guru to join our dispatch team, that accurately picks, assembles and wraps our beautiful gift boxes ready for our recipients.
For the right person, there will be the opportunity for ongoing work in a possible full time position.
- Pick/pack customer orders in a timely manner
- Goods receiving
- Warehouse cleanliness/housekeeping
- Stack and store items in appropriate areas
- Liaising with the sales/admin team
- Adherence to safe work practices and OH&S standards
To be successful in this role, you are required to have:
- High level of attention to detail is a must in this role
- Happy to work on your feet all day with light lifting.
- Flexible to work extended hours in peak gifting periods
- The ability to move quickly with good verbal communication skills
- Must have a positive, motivated personality
- Must be a reliable team player who is happy to help in all in aspects of the business when required
- Easy to get along with and have positive can do attitude.
Country Culture cares deeply about the health and safety of employees and making sure the work environment is as safe as possible.
If you believe you are the right person for this role please email [email protected] with your resume.
We have a detailed Covid Safe Health Plan that we are following during the interviewing and on boarding of all new staff members.
Upon application, we are more than happy to provide more information about this for peace of mind.
Please note, due to the high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.